Sunday 9 January 2011

laminitis and sleepless nights

I had a pretty poor sleep last night.  I think I am worried about popular public opinion which is, lets face it..pretty different from mainstream veterinary sciences and the farriery trade. 

I am working on a much simpler way to show you how EDE typically occurs and typical treatment protocol using flow charts and diagrams so bear with me...I'll have them soon.

Hopefully if anyone takes on board what is on my blogs then less horses and ponies will suffer this year and just in time for the spring.  But you really need to work at getting better feet NOW before the environment becomes more suitable for laminitis.

I will also write a blog on how to prevent EDE and the dreaded laminitis and the signs but for now I am off to visit 2 wee Shetlands with EDE in Lincolnshire for a podiatry consult where I will apply the theory of AEP using the HPT method!  No rest for the wicked x

No comments:

Post a Comment