Saturday 29 January 2011

Universal ordering

Have you ever tried universal ordering??  Want to know how??? My friend, my mother and I had a pow-wow at the weekend.  We asked for help for all the horses and animals who need assistance, the health of our businesses and we asked for help for people we know who need extra energy and fortune......
So since then I have been able to help many more horses as their owners have been drawn to my business to buy health goods (sales up 100% this week!!).  I also have 2 new clients for podiatry and things are looking positive at the moment.  It seems crude asking the universe for financial help but money is the current currency of energy so without it I cannot put so much energy towards helping horses and their owners and pay my bills.  I am coming to terms with this now and don't feed so bad about making a small profit from helping others (even a meagre one).

So how do you do universal ordering?  Quite simple.  Choose a quiet moment and with your friends (or bu yourself), light a candle and write down on a piece of paper all those things you would like the universe to help with.  It can be anything from world peace to the birds in the garder getting through the winter.  You must have an open heart and ask for help for the higher good of all.  It is also important that you don't dwell on the outcome as this can attract negativity and universal ordering demands positivity!

We also ask for help to others via Reiki healing too and draw the relevant symbols on the paper.  Once you have completed the list, place it under the candle and sit comfortably.  Place you palms facing the candle and simply ask the universe to help those on the list.  Don't forget...you can ask for help for yourself as long as it is for the higher good and helps you to fulfill your lifes work.

You can do this for as long as you like.  You will find that little things will happen which will help guide you towards achieving your lifes work.  These signs may be subtle but they will come!  This week I asked for help with my business as it helps me to help others and their horses.  I recieved 100% more orders in just 6 days...so thats more horses and their owners helped as well as more sales for me which allows me to contiune my work!  The type of sales has also made my realise that I need to focus my energy on several types of products and as a result, I think I have realised what to use on my own less than healthy horses!

So why not try it yourself or with your family or friends?  It really works and its is very satisfying!  It really costs nothing to help others and it all helps create a positive vibe which is needed to help us take the plunge into this new era of aquarius!

Love and peace! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment